This code shows how to use a string in the list to start a new activity. The new activity is determined by the string in the selected row. The code is here.
Monday, January 27, 2014
- Select a project, copy and paste. Rename the project when prompted.
- Open search and replace dialog for the project manifest, find and replace all strings associated with old name to new name.
- Select the package name in src folder and refactor/rename to new project name.
- Open res/values folder and examine strings.xml. Chances are the app name is stored in there using old project name. Search/replace here as well.
- Deleted any imports in class files which refer to old .R file. Look for the entry in the imports section at top of file.